WATER - ALLIES
Let there be no thirst for water
Networking Platform for Water & Sanitation Non-Profits
Water-Allies is an initiative to bring the information of all active non-profits and developmental organizations working on infrastructure, water & sanitation issues in one location. We aim to build sustainable collaboration among the nonprofits / ngo, institutional supporters, developmental organizations, professional chapters, social business group, and individual volunteers.
The Change Campaign II is on. Get ready with your Quarters & Dimes
Building toilets for 120 families in Tirmasahun,Uttar Pradesh, India
- Flint Michigan : The heroic professor who uncovered the lead (Link)
- Sehgal Foundation, Haryana announces that the Sixth Annual Conference on Good Rural Governance and Citizen Participational : 8th April, 2016 (Link)
- ASCE – EWRI national newsletter publishes article on Water-Allies (Link)
- United for Hope releases its Annual Report for 2015. Read it here (Link)
- March 22nd is World Water Day. Take this 3 minutes quiz by UN Water (Link)
Information about various non-profits in India working on varied water & sanitation issues such as clean drinking water, rain water harvesting, building toilets, wastewater treatment, etc.
Information about current projects and opportunities to get involved with the non profits. The opportunities can range from providing funding support, technical know-how or volunteering for a project.